Time: 9:30 – 4:30. Price: £95
Garden & Allotment Inspired Cold Process Soaps
I’m thrilled to be able to welcome back these extremely popular courses for 2024. Every natural beauty course we have run with Rachel has been full. So don’t leave it too long to book!
Learn how to create a range of eco-friendly traditional cold process soaps (for body & for hair) based on/made from: Herbal Infusions. Fruit Purees. Beverage infusions & Vegetable Purees
Expect to make 4 soaps each, but share the soaps with each other in individual mould so expect to take home around 20 x 75g soaps!
Once you have mastered the basics you will understand how to tailor/tweak recipes to suit your individual needs.
All items can be replicated at home & full course notes/recipes provided.
You will learn practical tips & techniques on:
· cold process soap making methods
· how to select,, wild forage, harvest, dry/prepare & store materials
· seasonal availability & working with the seasons
· how to infuse oils
· use of essential oils, fragrance oils & flavour oils
· how to adapt & change recipes to suit individual needs (e.g.: vegans, nut intolerances, types of hair/skin etc.)
· where to buy ingredients & responsible sourcing of them
· packaging options & shelf life
· tools & equipment needed
· health & safety related to cold process soap making
No prior experience needed but you must have good mobility in hands & feet & be able to stand whilst working.
Please wear old (non dangly) clothes, covered toe shoes (no sandals) & little or no jewellry. Please be aware that this course will use Citrol & should not be attended by those with a Citrol allergy.
Level- beginner/ intermediate
Course Booking Terms and Conditions:
Receipt of payment secures your place and is none refundable. Please see T&C page for full T&C’s. When booking you are agreeing to these terms.